Super Cool Event Coming Up!

If you are somewhat local to me, you definitely want to check out this event at Anderson's Bookshop in Naperville, IL.  Becky Albertalli & Angie Thomas.  July 24th, 2017

I've already read both of Becky Albertalli's books (The Upside of Unrequited & Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda) and loved them so much.   Angie Thomas' The Hate U Give has been getting great reviews and I have it at the top of my To Read List.

I plan on attending and hope you do, too.

http://www.andersonsbookshop.com/event/becky-albertalli-angie-thomas


Definitely check out Anderson's Booshop, too.  It's quickly become my favorite bookstore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of The Stolen Marriage by Diane Chamberlain (digital arc copy)

Thank you for checking out my new blog!

Combined Review of Illuminae and Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff