Thank you for checking out my new blog!

Just a welcome post to start this blog.  First, thank you for reading and I hope you will subscribe.  My name is Kristi.  I'm a wife, mom, and grandma who loves to read.  I've been reviewing books for netgalley, a couple publishers,  and a couple authors for awhile now and probably should have started a blog years ago.  I usually review on goodreads and amazon, but wanted to find a place to share even more.

I will be sharing reviews of books I've read, lists, giveaways I find that look cool, pictures and other random things.  My goal is to post at least 2-3 times per week.  I'll try to add some older reviews here for now to get the page more active. 

My goodreads link is https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/23975663-kristi .  Please feel free to follow me there or add me as a friend.  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review of The Stolen Marriage by Diane Chamberlain (digital arc copy)

Combined Review of Illuminae and Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff