Recent Book Haul

Not a very shocking confession, but I might have an addiction to buying books.  I have so many here to read and had to buy two new bookcases this past month.  And yet I buy more. Luckily we've found a few decent used places, but I still prefer new when I can get them.

This was from my two last trips to Half Price Books (multiple locations). 





And this was my last trip to Anderson's Bookshop in Naperville.  All new and all are signed.


Yep, I have a problem.  As far as addictions go, it could be much worse than books.  I'm sure many of you can relate, too. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of The Stolen Marriage by Diane Chamberlain (digital arc copy)

Thank you for checking out my new blog!

Combined Review of Illuminae and Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff