What I'm hoping for with this blog.

I started this blog for quite a few different reasons, but I realize now that I'm hoping people will interact a little bit, too.   Please feel free to comment.  If you read the same book I reviewed, tell me your thoughts.  If there is topic you want me to discuss, please let me know.

I will also be looking to add some guest reviews from time to time.  If you're a reviewer, let me know and I would love to share one of your reviews.  If you're an author, I would love a guest post or q&a post from you.

I'm definitely open to ideas and suggestions on how to make this a great book blog. Hopefully my follower numbers will start to go up soon (please feel free to share my blog).  

And thank you all for reading.  I hope to hear from all of you soon. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of The Stolen Marriage by Diane Chamberlain (digital arc copy)

Thank you for checking out my new blog!

Combined Review of Illuminae and Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff