Owl Crate Jr July 2017

I decided to try out Owl Crate Jr for a month and my box arrived today. I wanted to share everything with you.  

This month's theme is Magical Creatures (which is what made me try it out). 


Every box has a card with the theme and the back lists everything you get.  The first item is an iron on Creature Catcher badge.

The next item is a 3D inflatable dragon that you get to color.

Next item is Unicorn Poop!

This Niffler sticker is adorable!

My favorite item in the box is this owl bag tag.  I can't wait to use it!

There is also this adorable unicorn pin.

Now on to the book.  This months' selection is The Unicorn In The Barn by Jacqueline K. Ogburn.  The book is about a unicorn who is being taken care of by a vet.  The neighbor boy finds discovers and he helps out while working on keeping the secret.  The book came with a letter from the author, an exclusive art print from illustrater Rebecca Green, and a signed book plate.  



The book is filled with adorable illustrations.


I'm super happy with the Owl Crate Jr box and it really surprised me with how many great items were included.

If you'd like to sign up, please follow this link.  You won't regret it. They also have a normal Owl Crate box which I should be receiving soon.  I will share that once it arrives.

https://owlcrate.com/ocjr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of The Stolen Marriage by Diane Chamberlain (digital arc copy)

Thank you for checking out my new blog!

Combined Review of Illuminae and Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff